广交会常用英语
外语寰宇
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总司理,李西席。
It’s an honor to meet. 很幸运认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很愉快认识你,久仰年夜名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字如何读?
How do I address you? 若何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的幸运。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 连结联系。 Thank you for coming. 感谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it. 别客套
Excuse me for interrupting you. 请包涵我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失落陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上返来。
What about the price? 对价钱有何不雅观点?
What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付前提有何不雅观点?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你以为我们产物的质量如何样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产物吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产质量量与其他临盆商一样的好,而我们的价钱却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产物感快乐喜爱?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们不断在提高我们产物的计划程度,以满意世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产物欧洲很受接待。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我以为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.精良的质量和较低的价钱有助于推产物。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.固然我们感谢感动贵方的互助,可是很抱慊,我们不能再跌价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性恰是我们产物的利益。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此生意的成败就取决于你们的价钱了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价钱就得看你们的定单有多年夜。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产物现在需求量很年夜,我们手头下去自其他国家的良多询盘。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 感谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,可否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.这是我们的FOB价钱单。单上全部价钱以我方末了确以为准。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 每每我们的报价都是FOB价
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价钱比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价钱单看到,全部价钱固然要经我方确认前方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请通知我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快拟定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价钱表,但只供参考。能否有你分外感快乐喜爱的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么分外要求吗?这是我们现在用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不晓得您以为我们的规格能否符合你的要求?我敢一定我们的价钱是极度有竞争力的。
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 年夜量询盘证明我们的产质量量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货色现在无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为根据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价钱压光临盆费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 可否告知你们将接纳那种付款体例?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时候内分批交货?
来源:测验年夜
编纂保举:展会利用频率最高的英语(介绍) 展会接待常用英语白话集锦
佳构保举非洲:中国制造的理想市场销售人说话“十年夜忌”100句英语帮你背7000单词外贸业最吃喷鼻香的三年夜岗位推销闲谈的17技与14戒把你的生意做到美国往16种探求匿伏客户的体例勤给客户打电话11年夜利益一把椅子换来57万的订单如何报价 生意不止多一倍
上篇:
2009年报关员测验教诲:商品称呼及编码和谐轨制(1)
下篇:
古城界古城遗址
精彩主题