we insist on a letter of credit.
我们对峙用声誉证体例付款。
as i've said, we require payment by l/c.
我已经说过了,我们要求以声誉证付款。
we still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我们仍旧想用声誉证付款体例。
we always require l/c for our exports.
我们出口不断要求以声誉证付款。
l/c at sight is normal for our exports to france.
我们向法国出口通俗利用即期声誉证付款。
we pay by l/c for our imports.
进口我们也接纳声誉证汇款。
our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我们的付款前提是保兑的不可撤消的声誉证。
you must be aware that an irrevocable l/c gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
你必需认识到不可撤消声誉证为出口商供给了银行包管。
is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
声誉证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
for payment we require 100百分 value, irrevocable l/c in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我们要求用不可撤消的、理睬分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的声誉证,凭即期汇票支付。
what do you say to 50百分 by l/c and the balance by d/p?
百分之五十用声誉证,其他的用付款交单,您看如何样?
please notify us of l/c number by telex immediately.
请立刻电传关照我方声誉证号码。
the beneficiary of the l/c is to be china national corporation, beijing.
声誉证的受益人为中国工艺品收支口公司北京分公司。
will you please increase the credit to $1000?
能不能把声誉证金额增至1000美圆?
the credit is short opened to the amount of rmb100.
声誉证的金额少开了人夷易近币100元。
your l/c no. 48 is short of $29.
你方第48号声誉证少开了29美圆。
many banks in europe are in a position to open l/c and effect payment in renminbi.
欧洲的良多银行可以开立声誉证,并且用人夷易近币支付。
i open a letter of credit in renminbi with a bank in u.s.a.
我在美国的一家银行开立了人夷易近币声誉证。
the barclays bank in london is in a position to open letters of credit in renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或条约开立人夷易近币声誉证。
when do i have to open the letter of credit?
特地问一句,您几时开立声誉证呢?
when can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
依照新的进口允许证划定,你方什么时候能开出一张声誉证?
please open letter of credit in good time.
请及时开出声誉证。
we'll open the letter of credit at sight.
我们会定时开证的。
i agree to use letter of credit at sight.
我赞同用即期声誉证付款。
is the credit at sight or after sight?
声誉证是即期的照旧远期的?
our letter of credit will be opened early march.
我们在3月初开出声誉证。
we'll open the credit one month before shipment.
我们在装船前1个月开立声誉证。
please open the l/c 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.
请在交货前20到30天开出声誉证。
this letter of credit expires on 15th july.
这张声誉证7月15日到期。
the validity of the l/c will be extended to 30th august.
声誉证的有效期将延至8月30日。
will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of l/c no.td204?
123
上篇:
创业趁年老“铁饭碗”砸了要拼一下
下篇:
2009年报关员测验教诲讲义第3讲