外贸英语常用短语
0 ihunter 2010/05

  they mainly trade with Japanese firms.
  他们重要和日本商行举行商业。
  For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
  在过往的五年中,我们与贵国举行了年夜量的商业。
  Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
  我们是在划一的基础长举行商业。
  there has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.
  和你们的羊毛商业已有所淘汰。
  Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.
  我们的对外商业赓续生长。
  Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3百分.
  皮革商业上升(下降)了百分之三。
  Trade in general is improving.
  商业情况正在恶化。
  Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
  我们公司重要运营手工艺品。
  they are well-known in trade circles.
  他们在商业界很着名看。
  We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
  我们在划一互利的基础上和列国人夷易近举行商业。
  To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
  恭敬买方国家的习尚习尚是我国商业政策的一个重要方面。
  Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
  我们的目标是和你们探讨一下生长商业的年夜概性。
  Words and Phrases
  foreign trade 对外商业
  overseas trade 外洋商业
  international trade 国际商业
  to trade with 和...举行商业
  to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重
  to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚实
  to make a deal 做一笔生意
  deal 生意,运营,处理,与...来往
  to deal in 运营,做生意
  to explore the possibilities of 探讨...的年夜概性
  trade circles 商业界
  to handle 运营某商品
  to trade in 运营某商品
  business scope/frame 运营范围
  trading firm/house 商业行,商行
  Can we do a barter trade?
  我们能不能做一笔易货商业呢?
  Is it still a direct barter trade?
  这还算是一种直接的易货商业吗?
  If you aGREe to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you IT in exchange for your timber.
  如果你方赞同我们举行易货商业的发起,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。
  Shall we sign a IT trade aGREement?
  我们订一个三角商业协议好吗?
  A IT trade can be carried out among the three of us.
  我们三方可举行三角商业。
  Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.
  补偿商业理想上是一种信贷。
  We may aGREe to do processing trade with you.
  我们赞同与你们举行来料加工商业。
  If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.
  如果你们存心做租赁商业,请通知我们。
  We wonder whether you do counter trade.
  我们不晓得你们能否做补偿商业。
  Words and Phrases
  trade by commodities 商品商业
  visible trade 无形商业
  invisible trade 无形商业
  barter trade 易货商业
  bilateral trade 双边商业
  IT trade 三角商业
  multilateral trade 多边商业
  counter trade 对销商业;补偿商业
  counter purchase 互购商业
  buy-back 回购商业
  compensation trade 补偿商业
  processing trade 来料加工商业
  assembling trade 来料装配商业
  leasing trade 租赁商业
  in exchange for 用...交换...
  trade aGREement 商业协议
  We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
  我们想为自己的公司同欧洲年夜陆的卖主建立起直接的联系。
  We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
  得知贵公司专门运营轻产业品,我们宁愿答应与贵公司建立营业干系。
  We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
  我们是此地最年夜的电器进口商之一,宁愿答应与你们建立营业干系。
  We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
  我们愿在划一互利的基础上与贵公司建立营业干系。
  Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
  我们两国之间已经有了10年的商业干系。
  We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.
  和中国同行同事向来没有什么困难,希看往后我们之间尽年夜概多地建立新的干系。

  We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.
  我们和日本在营业上有了精良的劈头。
  Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
  我公司想扩展与中国的商业干系。
  As is known, we set GREat store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
  众所周知,我们非常器重同第三世界国家的商业干系。
  We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
  我们盼看我们的营业干系从头活泼起来。
  We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
  很愉快能无机遇来规复我们的敌对干系。
  We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
  我们将勉力扩展同你们的商业干系。
  We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.
  我们写此信是为了与你方建立营业干系。
  the arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
  此项安排将有助于牢固我们精良的干系。
  We're willing to restore our business relationship.
  我们希看能规复商业干系。
  It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.
  如果我们接纳步伐在互利的基础上规复营业干系,对我们都是有利的。
  the depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
  市场热闹招致商业窒碍。
  We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.
  我们的生意不断做得不错,希看能与你们建立帐户往来干系。
  Words and Phrases
  business association 营业联系,来往
  business connection 营业联系
  close relationship 慎密亲密的干系
  closer ties 更慎密亲密的干系
  to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立营业干系
  to continue business relationship 继承营业干系
  to present business relationship 连结营业干系
  to improve business relationship 改进营业干系
  to promote business relationship 促进营业干系
  to speed up business relationship 加速营业干系的生长
  to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩展营业干系
  to restore (resume) business relationship 规复营业干系
  to interrupt business relationship 间断营业干系
  to cement business relationship 牢固营业干系
  When could you introduce me to your sister company?
  什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?
  Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?
  请向我们保举一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?
  If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.
  如果你们存心运营我公司其他产物,请告知你方要求及往来银行的称呼和地点。
  Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.
  鉴于我们在亚洲地区营业的敏捷生长,有需要鄙人列地点设立分公司。
  We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.
  我们不断对在中国投资很感快乐喜爱。
  Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
  我们丰硕的本钱和稳定的政策为外商投资供给了有利前提。
  Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.
  我们对你们的互助立场极度满意。
  We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.
  我们不断勉力设法扩展与中国的互助范围。
  We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
  我们相信与中国耐久互助的出路是光明的。
  Words and Phrases
  trade prospects/outlook 商业远景
  trade cooperation 商业互助
  technological cooperation 技能互助
  business cooperation 营业互助
  cooperative relationship 互助干系
  the scope of cooperation 互助范围
  Additional Words and Phrases
  trade fair 商业展销会
  trade show 商业展览
  trade aGREement 商业协议
  to establish arrangement 达成协议
  to reach an aGREement 达成协议
  trade terms/clause 商业条目
  trade balance 商业平衡
  to conclude a business transaction 达成商业生意
  to work with 与...同事
  business activities 经济活动
  business house 商行;商号
  trading department/mechanics 商业机构
  trade association 商业协会
  the foreign trade department 对外商业部分
  C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade)
  中国国际商业促进会
  Commercial Counselor's Office
  中国使馆的商务处
  Chamber of Commerce 商会
  trading partnership 运营合资人
  foreign trade personnel 外贸义务者
  trading center 商业中央
  trading market 商业市场
  tradesman/trade peoples 贩子,零售商 ...
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 专业,能助你成交!
下篇: 竞争对手!我忍了你良久了

相关主题