下订单英语会话范例
0 ihunter 2010/05

Paul: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

    还好。本日早上我已经详细看过你给我的目次了。我想讨论一下你们计算机扬声器的价钱。

    Leslie: Very good. Here is our price list.

    好的。这是我们的价目表。

    Paul: Let me see…. I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten US dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

    我看看。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。年夜量订购的话,有折扣吗?

    Leslie: We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

    固然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。

    Paul: What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

    如果我下六百的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?

    Leslie: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

    六百的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

    Paul: What about lead time?

    交货时候呢?

    Leslie: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

    在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出往。

    Paul: So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

    那么,你们是要提早付款的?

    Leslie: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

    是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的声誉状。

    Paul: I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

    那我想就先下六百的订单。

    Leslie: Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

    好极了! 我马上写订购单并请你签名。

编纂保举: 

  与客户讨价12句万能商务英语      营业员考什么英语证书最合适 

  声誉证操作中的罕见英文详解      磨炼白话的新途径:10086? 
    来源:福步

收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 四川省泸州市生长商贸物流政策SWOT申明
下篇: 西瓜=订单?意外!

相关主题