商务通信常用句子(2)
0 ihunter 2010/05

商务通信常用句子(1)

外语寰宇

来源:英文锁定

11.We assure you of our best services at all times.

我方包管向贵方随时供给最佳效力。

12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

贵公司如有所需求,我公司定勉力效力。

13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

我方若无机遇异样效力贵方,将不胜欣喜。

14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方将不遗余力为贵方效力。

15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

我方将很高兴与贵方互助,免费昂贵。

16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.

我方一直能供给这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。

17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

我们借此机遇再此夸张,定会勉力随时供给贵方所需的信息。

18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我们一直能向贵方供给质量最佳的产物,报价最为优惠。

19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

如许可以使我方运营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最年夜的利润。

20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

恳请贵方继承给以信任,年夜力支撑。

编纂保举:

商务英语函电末端20年夜常用句型27种外贸营业的英文书信年夜全(2)
佳构保举2006 跟着世界杯往旅游!外贸老手营业速成会合营外企office常用电话英语一个应届生的外贸糊口中国最值得往的十座小城看世界杯必会的足球英语!找不到客户的人一定要看!女孩做销售的心酸你懂吗?现代营业员的100个必知让“老油条”抖擞“第二春”
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 2010年单证员测验教诲:有关国际老例
下篇: 我如何本领面临创业路上的痛!

相关主题