国际商务师营业外语教诲:银行回答客户题目
0 ihunter 2011/12

  Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?
  主顾:劳驾,叨教我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用?
  Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
  人员:固然可以,西席。您要取多少钱?
  Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
  主顾:请给我人夷易近币8,000元。请把我帐号上的结余金额通知我好吗?
  Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
  人员:好的,西席。你的帐户余额是人夷易近币34000元。
  Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?
  主顾:对不起,我能不能再问一个题目?
  Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?
  人员:固然可以了。叨教是什么题目?
  Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?
  主顾:储备存款的利率是多少?
  Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.
  人员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请往那边看看吧。
  Customer: Many thanks.
  主顾:极度感谢感动。
  Dialogue Tow
  对话(2)
  Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?
  主顾:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?
  Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?
  人员:很愉快为您效力。我能为您做些什么?
  Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?
  主顾:请通知我张西席在那边,好吗?
  Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.
  人员:没题目,小姐。张西席在楼上。
  Customer: Thank you very much.
  主顾:极度感谢感动。
  Clerk: Not at all, miss.
  人员:不客套,小姐。
  Dialogue Three
  对话(3)
  Customer: Do you charge for cheques?
  主顾:叨教,兑换支票你们罢手续费吗?
  Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
  人员:是的,我们罢手续费。您每开一张支票就要花人夷易近币2元。
  Customer: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-savings account?
  主顾:如果我要开一个支票储备帐户,我必需存一年夜笔钱吗?
  Clerk: Not necessarily, sir.
  人员:不一定的,西席。
  Customer: Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?
  主顾:在利率方面,储备存款和支票存款有什么不合?
  Clerk: Not big difference, sir.
  人员:没有太年夜的区别,西席。
  Customer: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?
  主顾:我晓得了。我想开一个支票存款帐户。300美圆作最低存款额够了吗?
  Clerk: Definitely.
  人员:足够了。

  把国际商务师站点加进收躲夹

  接待进进:2010年国际商务师课程免费试听

  更多信息请会面:测验年夜论坛?国际商务师

...
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 年白叟创业应留意什么?
下篇: 如许的合资人,另有需要继承下往吗?

相关主题