内销员外贸外语教诲:外贸英语中最常用的句子
0 ihunter 2010/05

  May I have an idea of your prices?
  可以了解一下你们的价钱吗?
  Can you give me an indication of price?
  你能给我一个估价吗?
  Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
  请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
  If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
  如果你们的价钱优惠,我们可以马上订货。
  When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
  李西席,什么时候能获得你们到岸价的实盘?
  We’d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
  我们希看你们报离岸价钱。
  Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
  请通知你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价钱。
  favorable 优惠的
  firm price 实价,实盘
  Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
  为了便于我方报价,可以通知我们你们所要的数量吗?
  We’d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
  我们想了解你们能供给什么,以及你们的销售前提。
  How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
  你们每每要多久本领交货?
  Could you make prompt delivery?
  可以即期交货吗?
  Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
  不知你们能不能接受在一段时候里分批交货?
  Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
  可否告知你们将接纳哪种付款体例?
  Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
  你可否告知我们最早船期吗?
  Do you take special orders?
  你们接受特别订货吗?
  Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
  你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目次,连同通知我们付款体例吗?
  he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
  他询问了品种、花样和价钱等情况。
  We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
  我们向张司理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价钱等题目。...
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 麦当劳 一分钟的尺度
下篇: 2009年报关员测验教诲讲义第51讲

相关主题