付款 Payment Terms
0 ihunter 2010/05

(一)

     Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.这个月末已往应该付款。

     It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.用英镑付款较利便。

     Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?至于付款,我们已赞同用美圆,对吗?

     We may have some difficulties IT payment in Japanese yen.用日圆付款年夜概会有困难。

     I've never made payment in Renminbi before.我从未用过人夷易近币付款。

     We can't accept payment on deferred terms.我们不能接受延期付款。

     What's your reason for the refusal of payment?你们拒付的来由是什么?

     Collection is not paid.

    托收款未得照付。

     We don't think you'll refuse to pay.我们相信你们不会拒付。

     Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.银行只接受一次拒付。

     You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利钱。

     We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.见不到货色装船票据,我们不付款。

     We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.我们担心市场价钱下跌会惹起拒付。

     Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.如果票据有题目,固然可以提出拒付。

     The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.设置装备摆设以我们工场临盆的产物分期了偿。

     Words and Phrases

     payment支付,付款

     to pay付款,支付,了偿

     dishonour拒付

     deferred payment延期付款

     progressive payment分期付款

     payment on terms活期付款

     payment agreement支付协议

     pay order支付凭据

     payment order付款关照

     payment by banker银行支付

     payment by remittance汇拨支付

     payment in part部分付款

     payment in full全部付讫

     clean payment纯真支付

     IT payment纯真支付

     payment by installment分期付款

     payment respite延期付款

     payment at maturity到期付款

     payment in advance预付(货款)

     Cash With Order (C.W.O)随订单付现

     Cash On Delivery (C.O.D)交货付现

     Cash Against Documents (C.A.D)笔据付现pay on delivery (P.O.D)货到付款payment in kind什物支付payment for (in) cash现金支付,付现pay...Co. only仅付...公司pay...Co. not negotiable付...公司,不准疏浚pay...Co. or order (pay to the order of...Co.)付...公司或其指定人refusal拒尽the refusal of payment拒付the bank interest银行利钱decline下降,下跌something goes wrong某事上出题目,出现过失落commodity产物convenient利便的(二)Now we have settled the terms of payment.现在我们已经谈妥了付款前提。

     Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?我们本日谈谈付款前提如何样?

     What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?您希看用什么体例付款?

     This is the normal terms of payment in international business.这是国际商业中惯用的付款体例。

     We can't accept any other terms of payment.我们不能接受其他的付款前提。

     If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款体例。

     Words and Phrases

     payment terms支付前提,付款体例

     the mode of payment付款体例

     flexible灵活的,多变的

    (三)

     Please protect our draft on presentation.请见票即付。

     Your draft will be honoured on presentation.你方的汇票见票即付。

     The draft was discounted in New York.汇票已经在纽约贴现。

     Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.

    我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

     The draft has not been collected.

    汇票之款尚未收进。

     We'll be unable to meet these draft.我们无力兑付这些汇票。

     We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.我们已经开出光票向你方讨取这批货的价款。

     We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.我们已经依照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

     The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

     You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.您就看成有声誉证一样,向我开汇票托收。

     We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

     We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.我们将按托收体例向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

     We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银活动收款人的即期汇票。

     We've already remitted the amount by cheque.我们已经将款以支票汇出。

     We enclose a cheque for RMB200.

    我们附上人夷易近币200元的支票一张。

     Words and Phrases

     discount贴现

     draft汇票

     Promisory Note本票

     cheque支票

     clean bill光票

     documentary bill跟单汇票

     Sight Bill即期汇票

     Time Bill远期汇票

     Usance Bill远期汇票

     Commercial Bill商业汇票

     Banker's Bill商业汇票

     Banker's Bill银行汇票

     Commercial Acceptance Bill商业承兑汇票Bankers' Acceptance Bill银行承兑汇票invoice发票Performer Invoice形式发票Sample Invoice样品发票Consignment Invoice寄售发票Recipe Invoice收妥发票Certified Invoice证明发票Manufacturers' Invoice厂商发票At sight即期,见票即付At...days (month)after sight付款人见票后若干天(月)付款At...days sight付款人见票后若干天即付款At...days after date出票后若干天付款At...days after B/L提单签发后若干天付款remittance汇付Mail transfer (M/T)信汇Demand Draft (D/D)票汇Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)电汇collection托收clean Bill for Collection光票托收Documentary Bill for Collection跟单托收Uniform Rules for Collection《托收统一划定例则》Collection Advice托收委托书Advice of Clean Bill for Collection光票托收委托书Collection Bill Purchased托收出口押汇Trust Receipt信任收条copy正本original正本(四)We regret we can't accept payment "cash against document".很负疚,我们不能接受笔据付款办法。

     We'll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.我们赞同将即期声誉证付款体例改为即期付款交单。

     We accept D/P payment for future dealings.今后的生意我们以付款交双体例支付。

     We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.我们可以按60天付款交单的体例举行生意。

     We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.

    我们赞同开立30天期的付款交单汇票。

     We'll draw D/P against your purchase.我们按付款交双体例收你方这批货款。

     As a special sign of encouragement, we'll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.在此推销阶段,我们将思量接受付款交双体例以资鼓励。

     We regret we can't accept "Cash against Documents" on arrival of goods at destination.很负疚,我们不能赞同“货抵目标地付款交单”体例付款。

     The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.买方发起用承兑交单作为付款体例,但卖方不愿例外。

     We can't agree to draw at 30 days D/A.我们不满意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。

     So it's better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.因此,最好是接纳付款交双体例或承兑交双体例。

     I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.我发起此次用付款交单或承兑交双体例来付款。

     It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可帮了我们年夜忙。

     Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?您可否来个例外,接受D/A或D/P付款体例?

     Words and Phrases

     Documents against Payment (D/P)付款交单Documents against Payment at Sight (D/P sight)即期付款交单Documents against Payment after Sight (D/P sight)远期付款交单Documents against Acceptance (D/A)承兑交单dealing生意,生意sales-purchasing促销,推销stage阶段,历程destination目标地to make exception例外Cash Against Payment笔据付款(五)We insist on a letter of credit.我们对峙用声誉证体例付款。

     As I've said, we require payment by L/C.我已经说过了,我们要求以声誉证付款。

     We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.我们仍旧想用声誉证付款体例。

     We always require L/C for our exports.我们出口不断要求以声誉证付款。

     L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.我们向法国出口通俗利用即期声誉证付款。

     We pay by L/C for our imports.

    进口我们也接纳声誉证汇款。

     Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.我们的付款前提是保兑的不可撤消的声誉证。

     You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.你必需认识到不可撤消声誉证为出口商供给了银行包管。

     Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?声誉证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

     For payment we require 100百分 value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.我们要求用不可撤消的、理睬分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的声誉证,凭即期汇票支付。

     What do you say to 50百分 by L/C and the balance by D/P?百分之五十用声誉证,其他的用付款交单,您看如何样?

     Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.请立刻电传关照我方声誉证号码。

     The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.声誉证的受益人为中国工艺品收支口公司北京分公司。

     Will you please increase the credit to $1000?能不能把声誉证金额增至1000美圆?

     The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.声誉证的金额少开了人夷易近币100元。

     Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.

    你方第48号声誉证少开了29美圆。

     Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.欧洲的良多银行可以开立声誉证,并且用人夷易近币支付。

     I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.我在美国的一家银行开立了人夷易近币声誉证。

     The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或条约开立人夷易近币声誉证。

     When do I have to open the letter of credit?特地问一句,您几时开立声誉证呢?

     When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?依照新的进口允许证划定,你方什么时候能开出一张声誉证?

     Please open letter of credit in good time.请及时开出声誉证。

     We'll open the letter of credit at sight.我们会定时开证的。

     I agree to use letter of credit at sight.我赞同用即期声誉证付款。

     Is the credit at sight or after sight?声誉证是即期的照旧远期的?

     Our letter of credit will be opened early March.我们在3月初开出声誉证。

     We'll open the credit one month before shipment.我们在装船前1个月开立声誉证。

     Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.请在交货前20到30天开出声誉证。

     This letter of credit expires on 15th July.这张声誉证7月15日到期。

     The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.声誉证的有效期将延至8月30日。

     Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?你们能不能挽劝客户将TD204号声誉证延期一个月?

     To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.如许做,你们可以省往开证费用。

     It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.开证得交押金,因此破费较年夜。

     We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.这种声誉证付款体例让我们破费太年夜了。

     There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.开立声誉证还要交纳银行手续费。

     A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.声誉证会增加我们舶来品色的成本。

     The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.卖方要点窜声誉证。

     Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.请按下述意见点窜第205号声誉证。

     Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.你们拒尽点窜声誉证就等于打消订单。

     Words and Phrases

     Letter of Credit (L/C)声誉证

     form of credit声誉证形式

     Terms of validity声誉证效期

     Expiry Date效期

     Date of issue开证日期

     L/C amount声誉证金额

     L/C number声誉证号码

     to open by airmail信开

     to open by cable电开

     to open by brief cable简电开证

     to amend L/C点窜声誉证

     fixed L/C or fixed amount L/C有牢固金额的声誉证Sight L/C即期声誉证Usance L/C远期声誉证Buyer's Usance L/C买方远期声誉证Traveler's L/C旅游声誉证Revocable L/C可撤消的声誉证Irrevocable L/C不可撤消的声誉证Confirmed L/C保兑的声誉证Unconfirmed L/C不保兑的声誉证Confirmed Irrevocable L/C保兑的不可撤消声誉证Irrevocable Unconfirmed L/C不可撤消不保兑的声誉证Transferable L/C可让渡声誉证Untransferable L/C不可让渡声誉证Revolving L/C轮反响誉证Reciprocal L/C对开声誉证Back to Back L/C背对背声誉证Countervailing credit(俗称)子证Overriding credit母证Banker's Acceptance L/C银行承兑声誉证Trade Acceptance L/C商业承兑声誉证Red Clause L/C红条目声誉证Anticipatory L/C预付声誉证Credit payable by a trader商业付款声誉证Credit payable by a bank银行付款声誉证usance credit payment at sight假远期声誉证Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits跟单声誉证统一老例I.C.C. Publication No.400第400号出版物Credit with T/T Reimbursement Clause带有电报索汇条目的声誉证method of reimbursement索汇体例without recourse不受追索Opening Bank' Name & Signature开证行称呼及签字beneficiary受益人guarantor包管人Exporter's Bank出口方银行Importer's Bank进口方银行Seller's Bank卖方银行Buyer's Bank买方银行Paying Bank付款行,汇举行Remitting Bank汇出行Opening Bank开证行Issuing Bank开证行Advising Bank关照行Notifying Bank关照行Negotiating Bank议付行Drawee Bank付款行Confirming Bank保兑行Presenting Bank提醒行Transmitting Bank转递行Accepting Bank承兑行Additional Words and Phrasespay bearer付给某人bearer来人payer付款人consignee受托人consignor委托人drawer出票人principal委托人drawee付款人consingnee受托人truster信任人acceptor承兑人trustee被信任人endorser背书人discount贴现endorsee被背书人endorse背书holder持票人endorsement背书bailee受托人,代保管人payment against documents笔据付款payment against documents through collection笔据托收付款payment by acceptance承兑付款payment by bill凭汇票付款Letter of Guarantee (L/G)包管书Bank Guarantee银行保函Contract Guarantee合约保函Payment Guarantee付款包管书Repayment Guarantee还款包管书Import Guarantee进口包管书Tender/Bid Guarantee投标包管书Performance Guarantee如约包管书Retention Money Guarantee留存金包管书Documents of title to the goods物权凭据Authority to Purchase (A/P)委托购买证Letter of Indication印鉴查对卡Letter of Hypothecation质押书General Letter of Hypothecation总质押书

更多商业资讯

收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 测试:你是个精良的营业员吗?
下篇: 互联网企业根本就没法基业长青?

相关主题