101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你只管即便加速说话速度。
102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细申明你们的论据吗?
103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会匡助我了解你们的重点。
104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们关于款体例的意见,便不能进一步检验。
105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
毕竟上,我关怀的是贵公司对我们产物市场的考量。
106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技能相干更专门的资讯。
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
这个计划必需尽速举行。一个月的时候应该够了吧?
108 I will try, but no promises.
我会尝尝看,可是不敢包管。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清晰你们的题目,你能频频一次吗?
110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的谜底必需再经由正式确认才有效。
111 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提醒一个设法。
112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是末了的回答。
113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假定一个我们不满意的状况。
114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种气象,让我们假定我方不满意时的处理体例。
115 There is no such published information.
没有相干的出版材料。
116 Such data is confidential.
如许的材料为秘要材料。
117 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定能否有如许的材料存在。
118 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
119 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些材料。
120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立刻寄给你。
121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么分外想晓得的吗?
122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资情况。
123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我极度想了解有关贵国对外商业的 政策 。
124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
听说你们正在实施一种新的对外商业 政策 。
125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外商业政策不断因此划一互利、互通有无为基础的。
126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在详细操作体例上灵活多了。
127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们重要接纳了一些国际上的老例做法。
128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你们的 收支口 商业也有一些调解,对吗?
129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的远景。
130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你以为该如何来举行此次闲谈呢?
131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
年夜概你已听说过我们产物的称呼,你想晓得更多一点吗?
132 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产物一事让我向你申明。
133 This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们近来开发的产物。
134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想保举我们新的家庭康健监测器。
135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产物好像便是我们所想要的。
136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢包管你会喜好这种产物的。
137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产物有各种你所要的格局。
138 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力保举这种产物。
139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产物。
140 We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产物我们已有很年夜的需要求量。
141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产物在外洋很畅销。
142 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产物在国际市场上具有竞争力。
143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来申明是什么缘故原因使我们的产物销售得那么好。
144 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那恰是我们想要听的。
145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产物的特点便是它很轻。
146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产物价钱昂贵,具有竞争力。
147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
到现在为止,主顾对我们的效力质量评价甚高。
148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产物的真恰利益之一便是高质量和小体积。
149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
固然,同时我们也有测试功效,我们相信你们会有快乐喜爱看的。
151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消耗者的反应如何?
152 We have that right here in this report.
在这份陈说书内就有。
153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多通知我一些你们的市场申明好吗?
154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场申明通知我们,我们产物重要的利用者年龄将在40至60岁。
155 How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产物准备好呢?
156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产物在可在10月1日前准备好。
157 How did you decide that product was safe?
你如何 决议 产物是平安的呢?
158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产物是平安的?
159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想晓得你们是若何得出结论的。
160 Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不往办公室呢?
161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就条约方面我另有些题目要问。
162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们老是宁愿答应互助的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些 条目 有何意见,请虽然提,不用客套。
164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你以为条约有题目吗?
165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们希看贵方再次思量我们的要求。
166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希看搞清晰有关条约中技能方面的几个题目。
167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就条约保方的权益和义务方面的闲谈极度乐成。
168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法赞同对条约工的变动和点窜。
169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希看下一交闲谈将是签订条约前的末了一轮闲谈。
170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就条约双方要承当的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
171 That's international practice. We can't break it.
这是国际老例,我们不能违背。
172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以从头思量点窜条约。
173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下条约的总价钱题目。
174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们以为结算体例符合吗?
175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很愉快您在处理有关条约的题目上如斯具有培植性。
176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份条约正本。
177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请细致阅读条约草案,并就条约各 条目 提出你的不雅观点好吗?
178 When will the contract be ready?
条约何时准备好?
179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
请会签第156号销售条约一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
条约会航邮给你们签字。
181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不以为应该细致查抄一下条约,以免漏失落什么吗?
182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我们对条约各项 条目 全无异议,下周签条约若何?
183 We had expected much lower prices.
我们希看报价再低一些。
184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何中央都要低得多。
185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
当你在思量对比价钱时,首先必需把统统都要思量进往。
187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢包管我们向你供给的价位是合理的。
188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我以为你推销时不会有任何困难。
189 But the market prices are changing frequently.
可是市场价钱随时都在转变。
190 It's up to you to decide.
这重要取决于你。
191 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产物的人越来越多。
192 How long will your offer hold good?
通俗你们报盘的有效期是多长?
193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有 补偿商业 和合伙运营。
194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us.
我以为合伙运营对双方都是有利的。
195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们宁愿答应做合伙运营,请提出你的方案。
196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看能否统统稳当。
197 Do you have any comment on this clause.
你对这一条目有何不雅观点?
198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
岂非你不以为我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不实施条约协议,另一方则有权停止条约。
200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
形成的丧失落必需由毁约方承当。
上篇:
外贸B2B网站、外贸常用网站导航
下篇:
2004年内销员测验外贸综合营业试题