适用外贸白话年夜全(十)
0 ihunter 2010/05

payment 支付,付款
to pay 付款,支付,了偿
dishonour 拒付
deferred payment 延期付款
proGREssive payment 分期付款
payment on terms 活期付款
payment aGREement 支付协议
pay order 支付凭据
payment order 付款关照
payment by banker 银行支付
payment by remittance 汇拨支付
payment in part 部分付款
payment in full 全部付讫
clean payment 纯真支付
IT payment 纯真支付
payment by installment 分期付款
payment respite 延期付款
payment at maturity 到期付款
payment in advance 预付(货款)
Cash With Order (C.W.O) 随订单付现
Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) 交货付现
Cash Against Documents (C.A.D) 笔据付现
pay on delivery (P.O.D) 货到付款
payment in kind 什物支付
payment for (in) cash 现金支付,付现
pay...Co. only 仅付...公司
pay...Co. not negotiable 付...公司,不准疏浚
pay...Co. or order (pay to the order of...Co.) 付...公司或其指定人
refusal 拒尽
the refusal of payment 拒付
the bank interest 银行利钱
decline 下降,下跌
something goes wrong 某事上出题目,出现过失落
commodity 产物
convenient 利便的
(二)
Now we have settled the terms of payment.
现在我们已经谈妥了付款前提。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我们本日谈谈付款前提如何样?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希看用什么体例付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际商业中惯用的付款体例。
We can't accept any other terms of payment.
我们不能接受其他的付款前提。
If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.
如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款体例。
Words and Phrases
payment terms 支付前提,付款体例
the mode of payment 付款体例
flexible 灵活的,多变的
(三)
Please protect our draft on presentation.
请见票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
你方的 汇票 见票即付。
the draft was discounted in New York.
汇票 已经在纽约贴现。
Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我们的第三十六号 汇票 被拒付了。
the draft has not been collected.
汇票之款尚未收进。
We'll be unable to meet these draft.
我们无力兑付这些汇票。
We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
我们已经开出光票向你方讨取这批货的价款。
We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
我们已经依照 发票 金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
the draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
汇票已经交银行按光票 托收 。
You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
您就看成有声誉证一样,向我开汇票 托收 。
We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收体例向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银活动收款人的即期汇票。
We've already remitted the amount by cheque.
我们已经将款以 支票 汇出。
We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我们附上人夷易近币200元的 支票 一张。
(四)
We reGREt we can't accept payment "货抵目标地付款交单"体例付款。
the buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.
买方发起用承兑交单作为付款体例,但卖方不愿例外。
We can't aGREe to draw at 30 days D/A.
我们不满意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。
So it's better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.
因此,最好是接纳付款交双体例或承兑交双体例。
I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.
我发起此次用付款交单或承兑交双体例来付款。
It would help me GREatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.
如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可帮了我们年夜忙。
Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?
您可否来个例外,接受D/A或D/P付款体例?
 
Documents against Payment (D/P) 付款交单
Documents against Payment at Sight (D/P sight) 即期付款交单
Documents against Payment after Sight (D/P sight) 远期付款交单
Documents against Acceptance (D/A) 承兑交单
dealing 生意,生意
sales-purchasing 促销,推销
stage 阶段,历程
destination 目标地
to make exception 例外
Cash Against Payment 笔据付款
(五)
We insist on a letter of credit.
我们对峙用声誉证体例付款。
As I've said, we require payment by L/C.
我已经说过了,我们要求以声誉证付款。
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我们仍旧想用声誉证付款体例。
We always require L/C for our exports.
我们出口不断要求以声誉证付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口通俗利用即期声誉证付款。
We pay by L/C for our imports.
进口我们也接纳声誉证汇款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我们的付款前提是保兑的不可撤消的声誉证。
You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
你必需认识到不可撤消声誉证为出口商供给了银行包管。
Is the wording of "保兑"字样吗?
For payment we require 100百分 value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我们要求用不可撤消的、理睬分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的声誉证,凭即期汇票支付。
What do you say to 50百分 by L/C and the balance by D/P?
百分之五十用声誉证,其他的用付款交单,您看如何样?
Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
请立刻电传关照我方声誉证号码。
the beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
声誉证的受益人为中国 工艺品 收支口 公司北京分公司。
Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
能不能把声誉证金额增至1000美圆?
the credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
声誉证的金额少开了人夷易近币100元。
Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
你方第48号声誉证少开了29美圆。
Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
欧洲的良多银行可以开立声誉证,并且用人夷易近币支付。
I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
我在美国的一家银行开立了人夷易近币声誉证。
the Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或条约开立人夷易近币声誉证。
When do I have to open the letter of credit?
特地问一句,您几时开立声誉证呢?
When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
依照新的进口允许证划定,你方什么时候能开出一张声誉证?
Please open letter of credit in good time.
请及时开出声誉证。
We'll open the letter of credit at sight.
我们会定时开证的。
I aGREe to use letter of credit at sight.
我赞同用即期声誉证付款。
Is the credit at sight or after sight?
声誉证是即期的照旧远期的?
Our letter of credit will be opened early March.
我们在3月初开出声誉证。
We'll open the credit one month before shipment.
我们在装船前1个月开立声誉证。

收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 适用外贸白话年夜全(二)
下篇: 适用外贸白话年夜全(八)

相关主题