外贸白话:若何向客户下订单
0 ihunter 2010/05

Leslie: How are you this afternoon?
今世界战书过得若何?
Paul: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
还好。本日早上我已经详细看过你给我的目次了。我想讨论一下你们计算机扬声器的价钱。
Leslie: Very good. Here is our price list.
好的。这是我们的价目表。
Paul: Let me see…. I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten US dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
我看看。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。年夜量订购的话,有折扣吗?
Leslie: We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
固然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。
Paul: What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
如果我下六百的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
Leslie: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
六百的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
Paul: What about lead time?
交货时候呢?
Leslie: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出往。
Paul: So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
那么,你们是要提早付款的?
Leslie: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的声誉状。
Paul: I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
那我想就先下六百的订单。
Leslie: Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
好极了! 我马上写订购单并请你签名。

收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 2007年化肥进口关税配额
下篇: 外贸术语:货色危害转移

相关主题