外贸英语函电范例:通俗商业书信(4)
0 次
ihunter
2010/05
11. 负疚遗憾
此时,我只能请您接受我的歉意。
Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.
请您宽恕我们的这一错误。
We apologize you for the mistake.
费事不少,请您宽恕。
We apologize you for troubling you.
从你们 5月10日信中得知,你方客户仍对该前提不表满意,甚为遗憾。
We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition.
在机遇尚未成熟已往,我们就唐突地写信谈及此事,对此甚表遗憾。
We are sorry that we have taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.
我们遗憾地通知您,其中两箱,质量极为差劣。
I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.
我们遗憾地通知您,本公司在R.C.15的房产,因昨日下战书火警,已部分烧毁。
We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon
听说P.R.公司已停业,甚为遗憾。
I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. & Co.
默示负疚
To take the liberty of doing something||To take the liberty to do something
甚感遗撼,请多包涵。
To regret||To be sorry||To be chagrined||To be mortified||To be vexed
对此事给您带来的未便,请接受我们的歉意。
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you.
12. 幸运
本日,我们感到很幸运能和M. 威尔森传授欢聚一堂。
Today, we feel very much honoured to have Prof. M. Wilson with us.
分外使我们感到幸运的是能无机遇碰到你们列位出名流士。
We feel speially honoured to be given this opportunity to meet such a nice group of distinguished people like you.
12
栏目索引
精彩主题