商务师:国际商业之运输
0 ihunter 2010/05

  运输是商业中的一个年夜题目。我们来看看海伦和凯文是如何协议的吧。
  Helen: Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
  哈??,我是旧金山方面的,找李凯文。
  Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.
  我是李凯文。
  Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
  嗨。我是海伦•派克。
  Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
  晨安,海伦。有什么我能效力的吗?
  Helen: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
  我想请教你要若何保送你下单的扬声器,空运照旧海运?
  Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
  我们下个礼拜就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。
  Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?
  您想要空运多多数量呢?
  Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
  一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
  Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
  好的。你要用我们公司的货运代庖署理商吗?
  Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.
  理想上,我们那边自己有货运公司--中国团结公司。我会把他们的联结材料传真给你。
  Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
  好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代庖署理商。
  Kevin: That would be great.
  那太好了。
  Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
  我不确定海运的时候表。
  Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
  不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
  Helen: All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.
  好的。我稍后再关照你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
  Kevin: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
  很好。我们等你的动静。感谢你的来电。测验年夜编纂拾掇整顿...
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 全国政协委员谈我国收支口商业
下篇: 《阿信》看商业—挑衅“彼得原理”

相关主题