国际商务师营业外语教诲:商业中常用的“询盘”英语
0 ihunter 2010/05

  我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。
  We addressed our inquiry to the firm.
  对该公司的询价信, 我们已经答复。
  We answered the inquiry received from the firm.
  我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。
  We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
  我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
  We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
  敬请将贵公司的进口商品目次寄来为荷。
  Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
  如能获得贵方特另外询价, 则甚为感谢感动。
  We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
  敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。
  Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
  因为这一次订购是条约的组成部分, 请供给最好的前提。
  Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
  请告知以现金支付的优惠条目和折扣比例。
  Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
  因为打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)前提。
  Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
  请告知该商品的价钱和质量。
  Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
  请对日本临盆的分解纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价钱。
  Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
  敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价钱。
  Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
  敬请告知贵公司可供给的上等砂糖的数量和价钱。
  Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
  请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价钱是多少?
  At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?
  请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价钱。
  Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.
  请对上述产物报运至我方工场交货的最低价钱。
  We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.
  请贵方惠寄商品目次并报价、感谢。
  I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.
  请对该商品报最低价。
  Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.
  贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠前提的询盘敬悉。
  We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.
  如收到贵司对机器产物的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。
  We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.
  如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢感动。
  We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.
  如您能告知该商品的现行价钱, 将不胜感谢感动。
  We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.

  把国际商务师站点加进收躲夹

  接待进进:2009年国际商务师课程免费试听

  更多信息请会面:测验年夜?国际商务师、测验年夜论坛?国际商务师

...
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 嘉兴对外商业回热出口出现新特征
下篇: 我们毕竟需要什么样的商业伶俐?

相关主题