外贸函电末端常用句型
0 次
ihunter
2011/12
1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
有劳贵方,不胜感谢感动。
2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.
不胜感谢感动贵方对此事的关照。
3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
对贵方在此事中的激昂大方之举,深表感谢感动。
4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
对贵方之美意,不胜感谢感动。
5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感谢感动。
6.We should be grateful for your trial order.
如承试订货,不胜感谢感动。
7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
如承赐示详细要求,不胜感谢感动。
8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.
如承惠寄样品,则不胜感谢感动。
9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.
如承优惠思量报价,不胜感谢感动。
10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
收到贵方年夜宗订货,不胜感谢感动。
11.We assure you of our best services at all times.
我方包管向贵方随时供给最佳效力。
12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
贵公司如有所需求,我公司定勉力效力。
13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
我方若无机遇异样效力贵方,将不胜欣喜。
14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
我方将不遗余力为贵方效力。
15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.
我方将很高兴与贵方互助,免费昂贵。
16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly
requirements without interruption.
我方一直能供给这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。
17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.
我们借此机遇再此夸张,定会勉力随时供给贵方所需的信息。
18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.
我们一直能向贵方供给质量最佳的产物,报价最为优惠。
19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.
如许可以使我方运营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最年夜的利润。
20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
恳请贵方继承给以信任,年夜力支撑。
栏目索引
精彩主题