内销员外贸外语教诲:旅店简明英语全集
0 ihunter 2010/05

Basic english for hotel service
   称呼:
   1、 直接称呼:Mr.XXX, Mrs.XXX, Ms.XXX, Miss.XXX, Sir,
   Madam, Gentlemen, Lady, young gentleman.
   2、 直接称呼:the lady with you, the gentleman with you,
   that lady, that gentleman.
   问好:
   1、 Good morning, sir/madam
   早上好!西席/夫人。
   2、 Good afternoon, sir/madam
   下战书好!西席/夫人。
   3、 Good evening, sir/madam
   早晨好!西席/夫人。
   4、 How are you today, sir? 回答:Thank you. And you?
   西席,本日统统都好吗? 很好,感谢。你呢?
   接待:
   1、 Welcome to the Guangdong Foreign Businessmen Club/Hotel.
   接待光临外商活动中央。
   2、 Welcome to our restaurant.
   接待光临我们旅店。
   3、 We"0", sir.
   西席,请按"0"
   4、 It will be on your right hand side. You won’t miss it.
   它在您的右手边,您一定可以找到的。
   5、 Go straight ahead.
   直走。
   6、 Go down to the lobby.
   往下走到年夜堂。
   7、 Please take the lift to the 3rd floor.
   请您乘电梯到三楼。
   8、 Turn left/right at the first corner.
   请在第一个转弯角转左/右。
   提醒:
   1、 Here you are(递东西时)
   给您。
   2、 Here we are.(到目标地)
   我们到了。
   3、 There comes the taxi.(有的士来时)
   有部的士来啦。
   4、 There he is.(发明要找的人时)
   他在那。
   5、 Be aware of the ceiling, sir.
   留神天花板,西席。
   默示抚慰:
   1、 Don’t worry, madam. We’ll see to it.
   夫人,别担心。我们会光顾光顾它的。
   2、 I’ll look into the matter.
   我会盘问拜访这件事的。
   3、 I’ll be with you in a moment.
   我会很您在一同的。
   4、 There is no hurry, sir. Take your time.
   西席,时候足够,请您徐徐……
   5、 It won’t be too long, sir.
   西席,不会花您太多的时候。
   6、 Please take you time, madam.
   夫人,不用急,请您……
   7、 We’ll let you know as soon as there is any available.
   如果然的另有空房,我们会尽快关照您。
   8、 I’ll report it to my manager.
   我将向我的司理报告叨教。   默示宁愿答应效力:
   1、 Very good, sir. I’ll be glad to help.
   极度好,西席。我很宁愿答应帮您。
   2、 Certainly, madam. I’ll be happy to do it.
   固然,我很宁愿答应往做这件事。
   3、 Yes, I will.
   是的。我很宁愿答应往做这件事。
   4、 Yes, certainly, just leave it to us, sir.
   固然。您就将这件事留给我们往做吧。
   5、 Glad to be of service. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
   很愉快为您效力。有需要请随时关照我们。
   6、 My name is , if there is anything I can do for you, just let
   me know.
   我的名字是……,倘使有事需要我帮助请通知我。
   默示婉拒:
   1、 I’m afraid such information is confidential.
   很负疚。这是失密材料。
   2、 That’s very kind of you, but no, thank you.
   你真好,但我真的不需要。感谢。
   3、 That won’t be necessary, sir, but thank you all the same.
   西席,这完全不需要。但我仍然要感谢感动你。
   4、 I’m afraid we cannot do that.
   很负疚。我帮不到你。
   
   一定回答:
   1、 Certainly, sir, I will bring it to you right away.
   固然,西席,我立刻把它拿来给您。
   2、 We do have available.
   我们包管……实在可用。
   未一定时的回答:
   1、 I’m sorry I cannot guarantee, but I’ll do my best.
   对不起,我不能包管,但我一定会尽我全力往做。
   2、 I’m sorry, madam, I’m not sure, but I’ll ask my manager/the
   chef about it for you.
   对不起,夫人,我不能确定,但我将会问我的司理/厨师。
   3、 If you wait a moment, sir, I’ll try to find out.
   西席,您稍等片刻。我将盘问拜访清晰。
   否定的回答:
   1、 I’m sorry, there is no discount.
   对不起,我们不供给折扣。
   2、 I’m sorry, madam, I’m afraid we don’t have any available.
   对不起,夫人,生怕我们没有可用的房间了。
   
   默示愉快:
   1、 My pleasure, I’m happy everything was to your satisfaction.
   这是我的幸运,我很愉快统统都能令您满意。
   2、 I’m glad to hear that.
   我很愉快听您这么说。
   默示遗憾:
   1、 I’m sorry to hear that.
   我感到很遗憾。
   2、 It’s a great pity.
   太惋惜了。
   默示关怀:
   1、 Did you have a nice trip?
   旅途高兴吗?
   2、 Are you all right, sir?
   西席,统统可好?
   3、 I hope you did not hurt yourself.
   我希看您不要危险自己。
   4、 Would you like to see the doctor?
   往病院看看年夜夫,好吗?
   5、 I hope you feel better now.
   我希看您现在感到惬意些。
   默示推让:
   1、 After you, sir.
   西席,您先。
   2、 You first, sir.
   您先走。
   请让路:
   1、 Excuse me, please.
   不美意思,请让让。
   2、 May I come through, please?
   叨教能让我过吗?
   默示赞同:
   1、 That’s true.
   那是真的。
   2、 Absolutely, sir.
   尽对是的,西席。
   3、 Exactly, sir.
   确切不移,西席。
   默示不满意:
   1、 Not really. It’s good value for the price.
   并不是如许的。它确什物有所值。
   默示年夜白:
   1、 Yes, I see, sir.
   西席,我年夜白。
   默示不年夜白:
   1、 Could you speak slowly, please?
   您能说慢些吗?
   2、 I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand. Should I get the
   manager?
   很负疚,我不是很年夜白。我能让我司理过去吗?
   3、 Pardon?
   请您再说一遍好吗?
   分离语:
   1、 Good-bye, and have a nice trip.
   再会,祝您一同顺风。
   2、 Thank you for coming.
   感谢感动您的光临。
   3、 Sorry, I have to go. Nice talking with you.
   对不起,我不得不走了。很您谈话很高兴。
   4、 We all look forward to serving you again.
   我们期待能再次效力您。
   5、 Hope you enjoyed staying with us.
   希看您能和我们一同渡过高兴的时光。
   Name of Hotel’s Departments 旅店部分称呼
   Accounting Department 财政部
   Night Club 夜总会
   Lobby bar 年夜堂吧
   Music bar 音乐吧
   Beauty salon 美容中央
   Business centre 商务中央
   Cashier’s 收银处
   Chinese restaurant 西餐厅
   Coffee shop 咖啡厅
   Engineering department 工程部
   Food and beverage department 餐饮部
   Front office reception 前台办公室
   Housekeeping department 客房部
   Laundry 洗衣部
   Recreation department 文娱部
   Reservation 订房部
   Room service 送餐部
   Security department 保安部
   Human resource department 人力本钱部
   Training department 培训部
   Western restaurant 西餐厅
   Executive Office 行政办公室
   Public& Sales department 市场推行部
   Function room 宴会厅
   Conference room 集会室
   中央主楼散布:
   First floor: reception/front desk 接待处/前台
   Business centre 商务中央
   F/O cashier 前台收银
   The paradise sauna 丽池芬兰浴
   Ticket counter 票务处
   Mayfair café 美华阁啡厅
   Lobby 年夜堂
   Lobby bar 年夜堂吧
   Music bar 音乐吧
   Second floor: the celebrity night club 君豪夜总会
   F&B Reservation desk 餐饮预定台
   Third floor: Chinese restaurant 西餐厅
   Ritzy palace 丽都宫
   Four floor: fitness centre 康健中央
   Indoor swimming pool 室外泳池
   Snooker room 桌球室
   The stylist/beauty saloon 美容美发中央
   Operator 总机
   RHKJC-CIT Betting centre Guangzhou
   喷鼻香港跑马会-广州投注宝效力中央
   fifth floor Excutive office 行政办公室
   Public& Sales department 市场推行部
   F&B office 餐饮部办公室
    Sixth floor card room 牌艺室...
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 打扮加盟店营业员的销售本领
下篇: 开家毛绒玩具店 新颖产物好赢利

相关主题