2008年报关员测验报关英语教诲重点语句百例
0 ihunter 2010/05

  1 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

  我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

  2 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into

  consideration.

  当你比较价钱时,首先必需把统统都要思量进往。

  3 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

  我敢包管我们向你供给的价钱是合理的。

  4 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

  我以为你推销时不会有任何困难。

  5 But the market prices are changing frequently.

  可是市场价钱随时都在转变。

  6 It's up to you to decide.

  这重要取决于你。

  7 The demand for our products has kept rising.

  要求定购我们产物的人越来越多。

  8 How long will your offer hold good?

  通俗你们报盘的有效期是多长?

  9 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

  我们有补偿商业和合伙运营。

  10 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.

  我以为合伙运营对双方都是有利的。

  11 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

  如果你们宁愿答应龊献示?营,请提出你的方案??/P"

  12 Here is our contract.

  这是我们的条约。

  13 Please go over it and see if everything is in order

  请过目一下,看看能否统统稳当。

  14 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

  岂非你不以为我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

  15 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.

  如果一方不实施条约协议,另一方有权停止条约。

  16 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

  形成的丧失落必需由毁约方承当。

  17 Do you have any comment on this clause?

  你对这一条目有何不雅观点?

  18 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.

  难怪巨匠都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。

  19 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

  重条约、取声誉是我们的不断准绳。

  20 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

  你另有什么题目要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

  21 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.

  你们尽可放心,我们会定时交货的。

  22 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.

  我们必需在船运前一个月收到你们的声誉证。

  23 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

  条约将我们达成协议的内容根基上都写上了。

  24 I hope no questions about the terms.

  我看条约的条目没有什么题目了。

  25 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

  我很愉快此次卡脖子圆满乐成。

  26 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

  我希看此次生意使我们之间的商业进一椒⒄埂?/P>

  27 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

  我们将要用中文和英语分别签订两份原件。

  28 I am ready to sign the agreement.

  我已经准备好了签条约。

  29 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

  我晓得你们要的是原件,不是传真件。

  30 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

  那么,我本日就可以收到并且签上名了。

  31 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

  我们照旧可以赶上末了刻日的。

  32 I will keep you posted.

  我会与你连结联结。

  33 What is your hurry?

  什么事让您这么焦虑呢?

  34 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

  我很负疚突然找您,但我真的很心烦。

  35 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

  究竟发作什么事让您如斯忧愁?

  36 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

  生怕我有坏动静要通知您。

  37 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.

  你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂供给的样品不合等。

  38 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

  可你们曾司理睬这,如有需要,图案可以稍作窜改。

  39 Our clients are very critical on quality.

  我们的客户对商品的质量是很抉剔的。

  40 What do you want us to do?

  您看如何办妥?

  41 Our clients want a replacement.

  我们的客户要求换货。

  42 It's a bit too hard.

  这有点太难了吧。

  43 It's only the background color that's not identical.

  这仅仅是图案的底色不合罢了。

  44 It sounds like a reasonable solution.

  这个处理办法还比较合理。

  45 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

  你的意思是你把计算机掀开后什么也看不见?

  46 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

  我想你的题目比较年夜,不但是显现器的题目。

  47 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

  不论是什么题目,我要求把这台计算机修好。

  48 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

  你有没有办法把它带过去,让我们看一看?

  49 If not, our repairman can come to you.

  要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那边往。

  50 I would prefer if he comes here.

  我倒宁愿答应他往我们那边。

  51 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

  我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些题目。

  52 I sure hope I can answer them for you.

  我真的希看我能回答你的题目。

  53 It does appear that way.

  看起来好象是如许的。

  54 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

  请让我查检查,本日再给你回答。

  55 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

  因为它们残损如斯重要,生怕我们无法提货。

  56 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?

  你们晓得残损部分的百分比吗?

  57 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

  我们将要求出具检验陈说,以便我们能了解破坏的程度。

  58 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.

  你们可以亲眼看到完整无损情况以及货色无法销售的缘故原因。

  59 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

  我们要弄清晰货色能否在运输途中受损,照旧在卸货历程中受损,大概另外缘故原因。

  60 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

  货色包装得很细致,装船很鉴戒,在这儿完整无损。

  61 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly.

  那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么中央对货色处理不当形成的。

  62 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

  我希看能依照以下的顺序提出我们的不雅观点。

  63 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

  首先我将简单申明我们商品的特征。

  64 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

  专利的情况会在申明竞争产物时一并提出。

  65 Please proceed with your presentation.

  请开始你的简报。

  66 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

  是的,我们对新系统很感快乐喜爱。

  67 Has your company done any research in this field?

  叨教贵公司对此范围做了任何钻研吗?

  68 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

  有,我们做了一些,可是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何材料可以提供给你们。

  69 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

  如果您感快乐喜爱的话,我可以列表让你参考。

  70 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

  在结束这个题目之前特地一提,我希看能再提出一些不雅观点。

  71 I would like to ask you a favor.

  我可以提出一个要求吗?

  72 Would you let me know your fax number?

  73 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

  可以请你在本日已往答复吗?

  74 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

  你能思量接受我们的反对案吗?

  75 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

  如果你能压服运营团队,我会很感谢感动。

  76 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

  我发起我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

  77 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

  年夜概我们应该先批评辩论完B项议题。

  78 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

  毕竟上,我们希看可以先内部讨论B项议题。

  79 I see. Let's break now.

  80 Shall we take a break?

  81 Let us take a break now.

  82 Let me suggest we take a break.

  83 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

  我可以发起休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

  84 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

  如果你对峙,我们会依照你的要求。

  85 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

  我们必需夸张这些付款前提对我们很重要。

  86 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

  87 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

  我不晓得你能否了解,可是,这个前提对我们是需要的。

  88 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

  我们的目标是不给与专卖权。

  89 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

  凡事总有例外。

  90 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

  如果是我的话,不会将时候浪费在这里。

  91 I would like to ask you a question.

  我想问你一个题目。

  92 Yes. Please do.

  好,请说。

  93 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

  你可以回答我有关包管的题目吗?

  94 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.

  我不晓得你能否宁愿答应立刻回答。

  95 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

  我必需提出一些比较尴尬的题目。

  96 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

  负疚,你可以频频方才所说的吗?

  97 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

  请你只管即便加速说话速度。

  98 I will try.

  我会尝尝看。

  99 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

  你能详细申明你们的论据吗?

  100 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

  这会匡助我了解你们的重点。

...
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 最值得警惕的20个创业点子
下篇: 时兴点子:手工布偶每月纯赚一万五

相关主题