2007年报关员测验外贸术语中英文互译
询盘的提出
我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。
We addressed our inquiry to the firm.
对该公司的询价信,我们已经答复。
We answered the inquiry received from the firm.
我公司已收到,该公司关于这类商品的询盘。
We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
敬请将贵公司的进口商品目次寄来为荷。
Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
如能获得贵方特另外询价,则甚为感谢感动。
We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否?请酌。
Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
因为这一次订购是条约的组成部分,请供给最好的前提。
Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
请告知以现金支付的优惠条目和折扣比例。
Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
因为打折扣,请告知最好的装货(船)前提。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
请告知该商品的价钱和质量。
Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
请对日本临盆的分解纤维的制品,如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价钱。
Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价钱。
Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
敬请告知贵公司可供给的上等砂糖的数量和价钱。
Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价钱是多少?
At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?
请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价钱。
Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.
请对上述产物报运至我方工场交货的最低价钱。
We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.
请贵方惠寄商品目次并报价、感谢。
I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.
请对该商品报最低价。
Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.
贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠前提的询盘敬悉。
We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.
如收到贵司对机器产物的询价,我们将甚表谢意。
We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.
如能告知该商品的详细情况,则不胜感谢感动。
We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.
如您能告知该商品的现行价钱,将不胜感谢感动。
We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.
询盘的受理
我们的前提是10日内付款为2百分的折扣, 30日内付款无折扣。
Our terms are 2百分 ten days, thirty days net.
我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给以折扣厚待。
We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice
主顾向我公司购货同等用现金支付。从发票开出之日起, 30日内将货款付清。如立刻支付现款,我公司当按年利5百分计付30日的利钱。
Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days’ interest, at the rate of 5百分 per annum.
前提:即期发货。在货到我方工场,经由验讫分量质量后,立刻以现金支付。
Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.
现金支付折扣,仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。
Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.
你将发明,我公司对贵方的报价所给以的优惠是史无前例的。
You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.
每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司老例应在25日全部结帐。
My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.
我公司付款前提为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5百分折扣。
Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.
兹就贵方对该商品的询价答复如下:
In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows:
针对你方昨日的询盘,现寄上与你来函要求类似的墙纸样品一宗。
In reply to your enquiry of yesterday’s date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall IT closely resembling to what you want.
兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:
We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following:
兹随函寄上该商品的现行价钱表一份,请查收。
Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.
上述报价,无疑将随市场转变而变动。
Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.
上述价目单因此付现金拟订的,我们以为还可以打良多折扣。
We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.
对这批数量年夜,以现金支付的货,如你方能从价目表中,再给些折扣厚待,当不胜感谢感动。
We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.
我公司的支付前提:以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者,打2百分的折扣。
Our terms, as our invoice states, are 2百分 cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.
商品、货色
商品
article of commerce||commercial article
食物
article of food
家具
article of furniture
穿着类商品
article of clothing
出口商品
article of export
适用品
article of utility
贵重品
article of value
委托生意品
article of consigned
被抛弃货色
abandoned goods
空运货色
air-borne goods
货色的分派
assignment of goods
特价品
bargain goods
禁制品||暗盘货
black-market goods
罐头
canned goods||tinned goods
临盆材料
capital goods
粗制品
coarse goods||crude goods||bad article
出清存货||清仓货色
clearance goods
消耗品
consumer goods||consumpiton goods
克制舶来品
contraband goods
棉制品
cotton goods
应交税的商品
customable goods
易损商品
damaged goods
耐久商品
durable goods
危险品
dangerous goods
外货
article of domestic manufacture||domestic goods(U.S.A.)||inland goods(U.K.)
衣料
dress-goods
陶瓷||瓷器
earthen-ware goods
绸缎尼龙纺织品
dry-goods
舶来品
article of import||foreign goods||imported goods||sea-borne||goods
杂货
fancy goods||sundry goods||miscellaneous goods||general goods||general merchandise
初级品
high-quality goods
一等品(异样类推: second rate goods二等品 ...)
关键字:2007年报关员练习题 2007年报关员测验题 2007年报关员 2007年报关员测验 2007年报关员考
上篇:
进口报关的实务知识
下篇:
新版报关单对不合用途的报关单均利用不合的颜
相关主题
1 新人必看:8个运营微信公众号常见的陷阱! 2 案例解读:拼多多是如何深度挖掘微信用户数量和关系的? 3 电商爆款商品的产品详情页/介绍文案应该怎么写?记住这几点就够了! 4 @电商产品和运营:你真的懂目标用户吗? 5 7个写作技巧让你写出有转化力的电商文案! 6 6种营销方法让你的销量翻倍,附详细案例! 7 活动必备:电商网站N种促销活动及创意玩法详解! 8 优秀电商文案策划必备的知识点大全 9 干货知识:电子商务UGC社区内容运营到底应该怎么做? 10 社区店“苏宁小店”O2O线上用户运营策略和商业模式 11 作为互联网运营人员你知道哪些文案是不能随便用的吗? 12 进化式运营》李少加:电商UGC社区运营全攻略
精彩主题