商务用语:商业付款中英互译
0 次
ihunter
2010/06
It’’s convenient to make payment in pound sterling.用英镑付款较利便。
We can’’t accept payment on deferred terms.我们不能接受延期付款。
What’’s your reason for the refusal of payment?你们拒付的来由是什么?
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利钱。
We’’ll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.见不到货色装船票据,我们不付款。
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?您希看用什么体例付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.这是国际商业中惯用的付款体例。
Please protect our draft on presentation.请见票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation.你方的汇票见票即付。
We’’ve drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.我们已经开出光票向你方讨取这批货的价款。
We’’ve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.我们已经依照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
We’’ll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.我们将按托收体例向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
The draft was discounted in New York.汇票已经在纽约贴现。
We’’ll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.我们赞同将即期声誉证付款体例改为即期付款交单。
We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.我们可以按60天付款交单的体例举行生意。
As a special sign of encouragement, we’’ll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.在此推销阶段,我们将思量接受付款交双体例以资鼓励。
I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.我发起此次用付款交单或承兑交双体例来付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.我们向法国出口通俗利用即期声誉证付款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.我们的付款前提是保兑的不可撤消的声誉证。
For payment we require 100百分 value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.我们要求用不可撤消的、理睬分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的声誉证,凭即期汇票支付。
It’’s expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.开证得交押金,因此破费较年夜。
Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.你们拒尽点窜声誉证就等于打消订单。
栏目索引
精彩主题