物流测验英语教诲:外贸英语(运输常用句子)
0 ihunter 2010/06
物流测验英语教诲:外贸英语(运输常用句子)
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我们承揽往世界各地的货色运输。
From what I''ve heard you''r
e ready well up in
shipping work.
据我所知,您对运输义务很外行。
What is your specific transport requirement?
你们需要的运输前提是什么?
It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
这将给我们的运输带来良多题目。
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode
of transportation.
双方就运输体例达成了协议。
Today let''s discuss the mode of transportation of the
steel we ordered.
本日我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输体例吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你们出口机器习尚利用哪种运输体例?
The goods are now in transit.
此批货色正在运输途中。
Do you do any chartering?
你们租船吗?
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
一部分货色在运输途中受损。
Transport by sea is the most important mode of
transportation in the world today.
海运是现在世界上最重要的一种运输体例。
Please have the goods transported by air.
请空运此批货。
We don''t think it is proper to transport the goods
by railway.
我们以为此货不合适用铁路运输。
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway
transportation, I guess.
我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of
transportation to another during the course of the
entire voyage, it''s called "combined transportation".
如果货色在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是"联运"。
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of
combined transportation.
我们以为联运货色非常需要。
It''s ITr and cheaper for both of us to arrange
multimodal combined transportation.
安排联运对我们双方都既简朴又经济。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to
be charged to your account.
从上海到喷鼻香港的运费由贵方承当。
The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明"运费预付"字样。
We''ll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are
loaded.
货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套票据正本。
when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L
signed by the master of the vessel.
货装上船后,你可以获得由船长签字的提单。
We''ll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill
of Lading.
我们将寄送两套已装运洁净提单。
关键字:英语常用句子 英语作文常用句子 常用的英语句子 英语写作常用句子 英语白话常用句子
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 物流综合教诲物流知识:物流的界说和演化
下篇: 对全球推销的注释

相关主题