迎奥运:全夷易近英语教程第14课Unit 24 At the airp
【 Brief Introduction简介】
在外洋乘飞机时,从平安、敏捷、利便等几个方面思量,应留意一下几点:
1.为了缩短旅游时候,尽年夜概选择中转航班或过境平息次数较少的航班。
2.尽年夜概选择声誉好、平安记实高或范围较年夜的航空公司。
3.如各项前提差不多,则夺取卖价钱廉价的机票。
4.留意选择白天中转的飞机。
另外,乘坐国际航班飞机抵达目标地之前,全部搭客在飞机上都要填写一张进境卡,写明姓名、出生地与时候、国籍、护照号码、签发日期等情况。飞机着陆后,搭客需到移夷易近局办理进境手续。
机场的效力年夜都极度殷勤,搭客也要积极共同义务人员做好各项事件。
【 Basic Expressions根基句型表达】
buying a ticket买票
●I’d like to buy a seat on a flight to Tokyo on the 2 nd of October, please.
我要买一张 10月2日往东京航班的机票。
●How do you want to fly, coach or first class?
您想买什么票,二等舱照旧头等舱?
●I want to travel tourist class.
我想坐经济舱。
●I’d like to a morning flight to New Delhi.
我想订往新德里的早班机票。
●I’d like to fly to Munich for this Sunday.
我想本周日飞往慕尼黑。
Checking in办理登机手续
●What’s the boarding time?
什么时候登机?
●Passengers are to check in at the airport an hour before the plane takes off.
搭客必需在飞机起飞前一小时到机场办理手续。
●May I see your passport and ticket, please.
请让我看一下您的护照和机票。
●Could you tell me what I have to do with my excess baggage?
你可以通知我如何处理我超重的行李吗?
●The weight allowance is 20 kilos per traveler, excluding hang luggage.
每位搭客行李的分量限额是 20公斤,不包括手提行李。
●I’m going to take flight RE103, where do I check in?
我乘RE103航班,在哪儿检票?
●Window No.12 is for European flight. Go and stand in the line, please.
欧洲航班在第12号窗口,请往列队吧。
●I’m afraid there’ll be an excess baggage charge.
生怕得收你超重费。
●Here is your boarding card.
这是您的登机卡。
Airport announcements机场通知布告
●The departure of Flight 007 to Honololo has heen delayed by two hours.
飞往檀喷鼻香山的第007次航班耽搁两小时起飞。
●British Airways announces the departure of flight 119 to Paris, boarding now at Gate 7.
英国航空公司飞往巴黎的119次航班就要起飞了,现在在7号门登机。
【 Conversations会话】
Dialogue 1
A: Flight BE 407 to Rome is delayed.
飞往罗马的BE407航班推延起飞。
Will passengers please wait in the lounge?
请搭客在休息室等待。
B: Oh, how annoying!
噢,真烦人!
A: The time of departure will be announced as soon as possible.
起飞时候将尽快关照。
B: It’s infuriating! I have to be in Rome by five.
真气人!我得在5点已往到达罗马的。
Dialogue 2
A: We’re supposed to check in at the Air China’s counter 30 minutes before take-off, Joe.
我们得在起飞前30分钟到中国国际航空公司柜台前检票,乔(人名)。
B: Yes, I know. The boarding time on the ticket says 17:05, and now it’s 16:15. I guess we have plenty of time.
我晓得。机票上写的登机时候是17点5分,现在是16点15分。我看我们的时候还很充裕。
A: Do we need to show our ID cards when checking in?
检票登机的时候要出示身份证吗?
B: Yes. It’s essential.
固然,这是最根基的。
A: What about our luggage?
我们的行李如何办?
B: We can check it and hand carry the small bags. And we have to open each for inspection.
行李可以托运,小的包裹随身带着。我们还得把每个包裹都掀开以供查抄。
A: Are they going to frisk all the passengers?
他们要搜寻每个搭客的身段吗?
B: I think so. We certainly don’t want a highjack to happen on the plane today.
我想是的。我们固然不希看在本日的飞机上发作劫机事变。
Dialogue 3
A: I’m taking BA Flight 123 to Lundon.
我要乘英国航空公司飞往伦敦的123航班。
Can you tell me where the reporting desk is, please.
叨教报到处在哪儿?
B: Yes, madam. The reporting desk for the British Airways flight to London is over there.
太太,英国航空公司飞往伦敦的报到处在那边。
A: Thank you so much.
感谢。
(A goes to the desk)(A走向报到处)
A: Is this the desk for BA Flight 123 to London ?
这是英国航空公司飞往伦敦的123航班报到处吗?
C: Yes, this is the right desk.
是的,就在这儿。
Have you any luggage?
您有行李吗?
A: A suitcase. That’s all, except my handbag, of course.
一个手提箱,就这一件。固然不算我的手提包了。
B: Will you please put the suitcase on the scales?
请把箱子放在秤上好吗?
You needn’t weigh your handbag.
手提包不用过秤了。
A: Is there a receipt?
有收条吗?
B: Yes, I’ve attached your baggage receipt to your ticket.
有的,我已经把它贴在你的机票上了。
A: What must I do next?
下一步我该做什么呢?
B: You must go through Immigration to the departure lounge.
您必需到移夷易近处办完手续再往候机室。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning, sir, where are you going?
西席,清早好,您要往哪儿?
B: I’m going to England by flight B.E.987.
我乘英国国际航空公司987航班往英国。
A: When is your flight?
您什么时候的飞机?
B: 10: 00 a .m. When am I supposed to check in?
上午10点钟,我应什么时候办理登机手续?
A: We are checking in.
我们正在办理。
May I have your ticket? And your health certificate and your luggage, please.
请出示机票及您的康健证明书,另有您的行李。
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: Are you keeping this small bags as carry-on luggage, sir?
西席,这个小包您带在身上吗?
B: Yes.
是的。
A: You must weight that as well.
也得过磅。
B: All right.
好吧。
A: Your luggage is two pounds over, I am afraid there’ll be an excess luggage charge, sir.
西席,您的行李超重 2磅,您得付超重费了。
B: How much must I pay?
我需付多少钱?
A: It’s 10 yuan.
应该是10元。
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: This your luggage check (ticket) which you must show when you disembark at your destnation, and here is your boarding pass and your ticket.
这是您的施礼单,到达目标地的时候,您必需出示这张票据,这是您的登机牌和机票。
B: Thanks.
感谢。
A: Now please wait until your flight is called. There are about twenty-five minutes to go.
您等着您的航班召唤好吗?年夜约另有25分钟就要召唤了。
B: I’m a little nervous. I have never flown before.
我有一点重要,我从未坐过飞机。
A: There is nothing at all to worry about. Once you’re in the air, it’s just like sitting in your own living room. It’s going to be a very pleasant flight.
没有什么可担心的。一升到空中你就像坐在自己家中客堂一样。这将是一次极度高兴的旅游。
B: All right. Good-bye.
好吧。再会。
【 Key Words and Notes关键词息争释】
1. flight n.班机,航班;航程
2. coach n.客机的二等舱
3. tourist class经济舱,二等舱
4. New Delhi新德里(印度都城)
5. Munich n.慕尼黑(德国都会)
6. boarding time登机时候
7. passenger n.搭客,搭客
8. airport n.机场
9. excess baggage超重行李
10. check in检票,登记
11. European a.欧洲的
12. boarding card登机卡,搭客证
13. delay v.耽误,推延
14. departure n.动身;(飞机)起飞
15. infuriating a.令人气愤的
16. take off(飞机)起飞
17. frisk vt.搜身
18. highjacking n.劫机
19. suitcase n.手提箱 handbag n.手提包
20. scale n.天平,秤
21. Immigration n.移夷易近;移夷易近处
22. departure lounge候机室
23. certificate n.证明书
【 Alternative Exercises更换练习】
1. How do you want to fly, tourist class or first class ?
economy or first class
coach or first class
你想坐经济舱照旧一等舱?
2.I want to fly first class .
economy.
tourist class
coach
我想坐一等舱。
经济舱(二等舱)
3.I’d like a first class open return , please.
a night coach to Guilin
an economy class, three-day return.
an economy class ticket to Beijing for this Saturday
我想买一张一等舱的无刻日来回机票。
一张到桂林的二等舱机票
一张三日来回的经济舱机票
一张这周六到北京的经济舱机票
4. What is the check-in time ?
boarding
take-off
查票是什么时候?
登机
起飞
5. Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is ?
what I have to do with my excess baggage
how much baggage I can take with me
你能通知我理睬的最年夜分量是多少吗?
若那边理我的超重行李
我能带多少行李
6. Would you put you luggage on the counter ?
machine
scales
你能把你的行李放到台上吗?
机器上
秤上
7. Here is my ticket.
boarding card
passport
luggage label / tag
这是我的机票。
登机卡
护照
行李标签Unit 25 On a Bus在大众汽车上
【 Brief Introduction简介】
大众汽车是市内的重要交通工具。年夜都会里的大众汽车路途四通八达,是市夷易近的重要交通工具。倘使搭客不能确定自己能否乘对了车,常常会在上车前向司机探问清晰。如果搭客不晓得什么中央应该下车或怕坐过了站,也可以向司机或另外搭客探问,人们会热情的为他们供给匡助。在大众汽车上,异样要留意规矩;分外是人多的时候,人与人之间随便挤到碰到,相互关心相互推让才是表现都会自己文明程度的清楚标尺。
同时,大众汽车也是一个了解都会风姿的好中央。
【 Basic Expressions根基句型表达】
Asking the routes of buses询问大众汽车路途
● Do you have a bus that goes to the Hilton Hotel from here?
这儿有到希尔顿宾馆往的大众汽车吗?
● Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where the bus stop for Shatan Street is?
对不起,西席。叨教往沙岸年夜街的大众汽车站在那边?
● How many stops are there to the Botanical Garden?
往动物园要坐几路车?
● May I know where the No.68 bus stop is , please?
叨教68路大众汽车在什么中央?
● Do you stop at the zoo?
车在动物园停吗?
● How often do they run?
他们隔断多永劫候发一趟车?
● Where do I get off for the Bank of China?
到中国银行在哪一站下车?
● Please let me off at the World Exhibition Center.
到世界展览中央时请关照我下车。
Remarks of the conductor乘务员用语
● Get off at the third stop and take bus No.21.
在第三站下车,改乘21路大众汽车。
● Fares, please.
请买票。
● Stand back from the door, please. Let the passengers off. You can’t get on until the other passengers get off.
请别站在车门口,让车上的搭客先下车。他们不下车,另外人就无法下去。
● You’ve got the wrong bus.
您坐错车了。
● We only go as far as Lianhuachi Bridge, but you can walk from there. It’s not far.
我们只到莲花池桥,从那边您可以步辇儿过往,一会儿就到。
● You’ll have to get off now. We’re at your destination.
您现在该下车了,您到站了。
● There’s a bus every ten to fifteen minutes.
每隔10到15分钟有趟车。
● Take the same number bus in the opposite direction, and change to No.12 bus.
乘反方向的统一同大众汽车,然后再转乘12路大众汽车。
● The bus are usually crowded during this time of the day.
每天这段时候内大众汽车都很拥堵。
● You have missed your stop.
您乘过了。
● The next stop is the History Museum.
下一站是历史博物馆。
Asking prices问票价
● How much is the fare to the City Hall?
到市政府的车票要多少钱?
【 Conversations会话】
Dialogue 1
A: Is this the Central Park to East Market bus?
这是从中央公园到东区市场的大众汽车吗?
B: This is the East Market to Central Park bus. Where do you want to go?
这是从东区市场到中央公园的汽车。你往哪儿呢?
A: To the Municipal Government Hall.
往市政府年夜厅。
B: Take the same number bus going in the other direction. There’s a stop right across the street.
请坐往相反方向的这一同大众汽车。街的劈面就有个站台。
A: Thank you.
感谢。
Dialogue 2
A: Excuse me. This bus goes downtown, doesn’t it?
对不起,叨教这路车到商业区吧?
B: Yes. Where do you want to go?
到。您往哪儿?
A: The Workers’ Stadium.
工人体育馆。
B: This is the right bus.
便是坐这路车。
A: Will you let me know where to get off?
请您通知我在哪儿下车好吗?
B: Certainly. Four more stops after this. I’ll call out the stops.
固然可以。过了这一站另有4站,我会报站的。
A: Thank you.
感谢。
Dialogue 3
A: I’m going to Beihai Park . Is this the right bus, please?
我要往北海公园,叨教坐这辆车对吗?
B: No, you’re going the wrong way. You want a 103 from Beijing Zoo.
不,您弄错了。您得在动物园坐103路车。
A: How can I get it,please?
叨教我如何到达那边呢?
B: You get off at the next stop, cross the street, and you’ll find the stop not far on your right hand side.
您可以鄙人一站下车,穿过街道,在左边不远处,您会瞥见站台。
A: Could I have a transfer, please?
叨教我可以要一张转乘车票吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: Thank you.
感谢。
Dialogue 4
A: Excuse me, but could you tell me if this bus goes to the National History Museum ?
打扰一下,您能通知我这趟车到国家历史博物馆吗?
B: No, it doesn’t. There’s no through bus to the National History Museum , madam.
不是的,夫人,没有到历史博物馆的中转车。
A: I see. Where do I have to change then?
我晓得了,我要在哪儿换车?
B: You can transfer at Fuchengmen.
您可以在阜城门换乘。
A: How far is it?
有多远呢?
B: Well, it’s only three stops from here.
哦,离这儿仅有3站路。
A: I see. Thanks a lot.
年夜白了,极度感谢感动。
B: You’re welcome.
不客套。
Dialogue 5
A: Excuse me. What time does the next bus for Boston leave?
打扰一下,叨教下一班到波士顿的大众汽车是几点开?
B: It leaves at 8:30.
在8点半开车。
A: I see. Are there any seats available?
我年夜白了,另有空地吗?
B: Just s moment, please. Yes, you can have a seat.
请稍等,有的,有一个空地。
A: Good. How much is a one-way ticket?
很好。一张单程车票多少钱?
B: It’s 38 dollars.
38美元。
A: All right. Here’s 40 dollars.
好的,这是40美元。
B: Here’s your ticket and change.
这是您的车票和找回的零钱。
A: Thank you. Which gate should I go to for the bus?
感谢。我应该到哪一个站台搭大众汽车呢?
B: Go to gate number 2, please.
请到2号站台。
A: Thank you very much.
极度感谢感动。
B: Don’t mention it.
不客套。
Dialogue 6
A: Stand back from the door, please. There’re plenty of seats in the rear.
请分开门边,背面有良多座位。
B: What’s the fare, please?
叨教票价是多少?
A: One yuan fifty cents. Drop it in the box here.
1元5角,把它放进箱子里。
B: Is this the right bus to Zizhuyuan Park?
这是往紫竹院公园的汽车吗?
A: Take a No.2. This is No.12.
应该乘2路车,这是12路。
B: But somebody told me this was the right bus to take. I want to go to Tian’anmen Square , you see.
但有人通知我是坐这趟车往天安门广常
A: Then this is the right bus. Move on, please. You’re holding up the passengers. Tian’anmen Square is the last stop but one.
【 Alternative Exercises更换练习】
1. Could you take us to the museum?
art gallery
exhibition
wateITlls
lake
church
temple
tower
你能带我们到谁人博物馆吗?
艺廊
展览
瀑布
湖
教堂
寺庙
塔
2. What places of interest are there in the city?
places of renown
history sites
scenic spot
interesting places
famous places
这个都会有什么胜景?
著名的中央
历史遗址
景点
风趣的中央
知名的中央
3. How much is this going to cost ?
do we owe you要付多少钱?
关键字:全夷易近迎奥运 迎奥运 迎奥运讲文明树新风 迎奥运法在我身边 迎奥运作文
上篇:
冬奥角逐项目冰壶 Curling
下篇:
北京颐和园英文导游辞
精彩主题