在家中常用英语
0 ihunter 2010/06
在家中

●从起床到出门
清早好!
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (清早好,约翰。)
Good morning, mom. (清早好,妈妈。)
闹钟响了吗?
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是闹钟“响”的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
该起床了!
It's time to get up!
It's time to get up! (该起床了!)
I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
It's time to wake up!
It's time to get out of bed.
It's time to get ready.
快点儿起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快点儿起床!)
I don't want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了吗?
Are you awake? *get up是动词,默示“起床”、“起”的举措。awake是描述词,默示“醒了”、“没睡”的状况。
Are you awake? (你醒了吗?)
I am now. (我刚醒。)
你不惬意吗?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不惬意吗?)
No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)
能帮我关失落闹钟吗?
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“关”,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。固但是今有良多东西无需用按钮开关,但通俗也用turn off默示。

Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)
你终于起来了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)
I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
本日是个晴天!
It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (本日是个晴天!)
It sure is. (是不错啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。

Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon. *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon正本这天文,现在英文中也逐步利用,意为“被子”。

Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)
昨天早晨你打呼噜了。
You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼噜”。
You were snoring last night. (昨天早晨你打呼噜了。)
Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来默示“打呼噜”。

我做了个可骇的梦。
I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了个可骇的梦。)
It's all right now. (现在没事了。)
你不断没关灯啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“连结某种样子”、“连结某种状况”的意思,表达“电灯不断开着”、“策划机不断开着”、“窗户不断开着”也可以用这种句型。

You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)
我得洗脸了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,白话中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。

该吃早饭了。
It's time to eat breakfast.
It's time to have breakfast.
我还困着呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy.
我还打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是个夜猫子。
I'm a night person. *“早上起不来”的意思。
I'm a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)
I'm not. (我可不是。)
I'm a morning person. (我喜好夙起。)
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳头了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
The red one. (穿红的吧!)
Which dress should I wear?
Which one should I wear?
What should I put on?
快更衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
Hurry up and get dressed. (快更衣服。)
Why? (干嘛?)
把寝衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Put those pajamas away! (把寝衣收好。)
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,妈妈。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
I'm leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。妈妈再会!)
Study hard. (好好学习啊!)
I'll see you when I get back.
I'm taking off now.
See you.
See you later.
本日我们逃学吧。
Let's play hooky today! *play hooky为俗语“逃学”。
Let's play hooky today! (本日我们逃学吧。)
Yeah, let's. (好哇,走吧!)
你毛衣穿反了。
You're wearing your sweater inside out.
You have your sweater on inside out.
上下倒置了。
It's upside down.
别忘了扔残余呀。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.
Don't forget to take out the garbage. (可别忘了扔残余!)
I won't. (忘不了!)
本日该你扔残余了。
It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish更换。

本日你干什么?
What are you doing today?
What are you doing today? (本日你们干嘛?)
We're having a track and field meet. (本日我们开活动会。)
你快点儿,我们该迟到了。
If you don't hurry, we'll be late.
If you don't hurry, we'll be late. (你快点儿,我们该迟到了!)
Okay, Okay. (晓得了,晓得了。)
Hurry up or we'll be late.
快点儿,上学该迟到了。
Hurry or you'll be late for school.
Hurry or you'll be late for school. (快点儿,上学该迟到了。)
What time is it? (现在几点?)
你锁门了吗?
Did you lock the door?
Have you locked the door?
没忘了什么东西吧?
Aren't you forgetting something?
Aren't you forgetting something? (没忘了什么东西吧?)
I don't think so. (我想没有。)
都已经8点了!
It's already 8:00.
It's 8:00 already.
我晚了!
I'm late!
I'm late! (我晚了!)
Hurry up! (快点儿吧!)
我得赶快走!
I have to rush!
I have to hurry (up)!
I have to get going!
I have to get moving.
你本日会返来得晚吗?
Are you gonna be late today?
Are you gonna be late today? (你本日会返来得晚吗?)
No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一样。)

几点返来?
What time are you coming home?
What time are you coming home? (几点返来?)
Around seven o'clock. (年夜要7点阁下吧。)
饭盒带了吗?
Have you got your lunch box?
Have you got your lunch box? (饭盒带了吗?)
Yes, right here. (嗯,带了。)
本日好像要下雨。
It might rain today.
It might rain today. (本日好像要下雨。)
Take your umbrella with you. (带上伞吧!)
出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。
Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.

●从回家到就寝
我返来了。
I'm home.
I'm home. (我返来了。)
Welcome back. (你返来了。)
I'm back!
你返来了。
Welcome home!
Welcome back!
本日过得高兴吗?
Did you have a good time?
本日如何样?
How did it go today?
How was your day?
我可以出往玩儿会儿吗?
Can I go out to play?
Can I go out to play? (我可以出往玩儿会儿吗?)
After you finish your homework. (写完功课再往吧。)
我饿了。
I'm hungry.
I'm hungry. (我饿了。)
We have some snacks. (吃点儿点心吧。)
点心在哪儿?
Where are the snacks?
Where are the snacks? (点心在哪儿?)
They're in the cupboard. (在碗橱里。)
我往补习黉舍了啊。
I'm going to cram school now. *cram意为“填鸭式补习”。
I'm going to cram school now. (我往补习黉舍了啊。)
Call when you finish. (下课厥后个电话。)
能给我点儿零费钱吗?
May I have my allowance?
May I have my allowance? (能给我点儿零费钱吗?)
What do you want to buy? (你要买什么呀?)
真累啊!
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted. (我精疲力尽了)
I'm pooped. *俗语
晚饭你想吃什么?
What would you like for dinner?
What would you like for dinner? (晚饭你想吃什么?)
How about steak? (吃牛排如何样?)
What do you want for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)
What do you want to eat for dinner? (晚饭你想吃点什么?)
你能帮我准备餐具吗?
Would you help me set the table? *set the table 是将刀、叉和杯子在桌子上摆好,准备用饭的意思。

Would you help me set the table? (你能帮我准备餐具吗?)
I'd be happy to. (宁愿答应之至。)
Help me set up the table, will you? (你能帮我把餐具摆好吗?)

晚饭做什么好呢?
What should I make for dinner?
What should I whip up for dinner?
What should I cook for dinner?
What should I fix for dinner?
照旧家好哇。
It's good to be home.
There's no place like home. *意为“哪儿也没有自己家好”,是句常用的谚语。
It feels so good to be home.
你能不能赶快往趟市肆?
Would you run to the store? *不见得是“跑着往”,在这儿是“快点儿往”的意思。
Would you run to the store? (你能不能快点儿往趟市肆?)
In just a minute. (稍等一下。)
沐浴水烧好了。
The bath is ready.
It's been a long day. (今灵活累呀!)
The bath is ready. (沐浴水烧好了。)
我要冲个澡。
I'm taking a shower.
I'm going to take a shower.
晚饭做好了吗?
Is dinner ready?
Is dinner ready? (晚饭好了吗?)
Not yet. (还没呢。)
Is it time for dinner yet? (该吃晚饭了吧?)
Have you made dinner? (晚饭做好了吗?)
妈妈,本日晚饭吃什么?
Mom, what's for dinner tonight?
Mom, what did you make for dinner?
Mom, what did you fix for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
What's for dinner?
What's for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)
Salisbury steak. (吃汉堡肉饼。)
Great! (太棒了。)
本日吃咖哩饭。
Today, we're having curry.
We're having curry today.
还要多久本领做好呀?
How soon can you get it ready?
How soon can you get it ready? (还要多久本领做好呀?)
In about five more minutes. (再有5分钟吧。)
When will it be ready?
How soon will it be done?
我吃了啊。
Let's eat.
Shall we begin? (可以吃了吗?)
请先吃吧。
Please go ahead.
Please help yourself.
这把刀真快呀!
This knife cuts well, doesn't it?
This knife cuts well, doesn't it? (这刀挺好使的,是不是?)
It sure does. (真挺快的。)
水开啦!
The water is boiling!
The water is boiling! (水开啦!)
O.K. (晓得啦!)
开饭啦!
Come and get it! *这句直译为“来端菜!”it是指“做好了的饭菜”,全句的意思是“饭做好了,来吃吧!”。是母亲常说的话。
It's time for dinner! (该吃晚饭啦!)
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! (早饭/午饭/晚饭好了啊!)
该用饭啦!
It's time to eat.
It's time to eat. (该用饭啦!)
Finally. (终于吃上饭喽!)
这就来啦!
I'm coming.
I'll be right there. (我马上就往。)
I'm on my way.
手洗洁净了吗?
Did you wash your hands well?
Did you wash your hands well? (手洗洁净了吗?)
Yes. (洗洁净了。)
别弄洒了。
Don't spill it!
Don't tip it over.
把碗里的菜吃光。
Eat all of your vegetables.
Finish your vegetables.
Finish up your vegetables.
把饭吃光。
Finish up your plate.
Finish up your plate. (把碗里的饭吃洁净。)
I'm trying to. (这不吃着呢嘛。)
我不喜好吃芦笋。
I don't like asparagus.
I don't like asparagus. (我不喜好吃芦笋。)
Don't be picky. (不许挑食。)
感谢您的款待。
It was very delicious. Thank you.
It was a wonderful dinner. (感谢您丰盛的晚餐。)
能帮我拾掇盘子吗?
Would you clear the table?
Would you put the dishes away?
把盘子洗了。
Do the dishes! *最好就如许记着。
Do the dishes! (把盘子洗了。)
I will. (就往洗。)
Do the dishes! (把盘子洗了。)
It's not my turn. (本日不该我洗。)
Wash the dishes!
我擦盘子。
I'll dry the dishes. *dry是“使……干”、“除往水气”和“擦”的意思。
你干什么呢?
What are you doing? *白话中通俗发成“What're you doing?”
我看电视呢。
I'm watching TV. *留意在这种情况下,TV前不加the。
有什么雅观的节目吗?
Are there any good programs on TV?
Are there any good programs on TV? (有什么雅观的节目吗?)
No, not today. (没有,本日没什么雅观的。)
野茂上电视了。
Nomo is on TV.
8频道演什么呢?
What's on Channel 8?
能不能帮我换个台?
Would you change the channel?
Would you switch the channel?
Would you change the station?
我还想看电视。
I want to watch more TV.
I want to watch more TV. (我还想看电视。)
You've watched enough for tonight. (今晚你看得够多的了。)
展床吧。
Let's spread out the futon. *spread意为“展开”。
Let's get the futon out. (把被子拿出来吧。)
我困了。
I'm sleepy.
I'm sleepy. (我困了。)
Why don't you take a nap? (你干嘛不睡午觉?)
I'm drowsy. *drowsy是默示困得睁不开眼。
功课做了吗?
Did you do your homework?
Did you finish your homework?
好好学习。
Study hard.
Study hard. (好好学习。)
I am. (好勤学着呢。)
快点睡觉。
Hurry up and go to sleep.
游戏玩够了吧。
Enough with your video games.
Enough with your video games. (游戏玩够了吧。)
I can't quit now. (恰好玩着呢。)
一定要刷牙噢。
Make sure you brush your teeth.
Make sure you brush your teeth. (一定要刷牙噢。)
I will. (一定刷。)
本日的东西都准备好了吗?
Are you ready for tomorrow?
Are you ready for tomorrow? (本日的东西都准备好了吗?)
No, not yet. (没有,还没准备好呢。)
我往洗个澡。
I'm going to take a bath.
I'm going to take a bath. (我往洗个澡。)
Make sure you wash up well. (好好洗洗啊。)
该睡觉了。
Time to go to sleep.
Time to go to sleep. (该睡觉了。)
Just a minute. (再等一下。)
电视还开着呢。
You left the TV on.
You left the TV on. (电视还开着呢。)
Sorry about that. (对不起,我忘了关。)
You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了关电视啦。)
别把你的东西都摊在这儿。
Don't leave your stuff here.
Don't leave your stuff here. (别把你的东西都摊在这儿。)
I won't. (晓得了。)
把闹钟定在8点了。
I set the alarm clock for 8:00.
I set it for 8:00.
本日7点叫醒我。
Wake me up at seven tomorrow.
Wake me up at seven tomorrow. (本日7点叫醒我。)
Sure thing. (晓得了。)
晚安。
Good night.
Good night. (晚安。)
Sweet dreams. (做个美梦。)
做个美梦。
Sweet dreams! *该句和Good night!一升引于就寝前。通俗人均可利用,分外多用于怙恃对后代。
Sweet dreams! (做个美梦。)
Don't let the bedbugs bite. (晚安。) *bedbugs “臭虫”,直译是“别让臭虫咬了。”但现在没有这种意思,只是睡觉前常用的表达体例之一。

Have pleasant dreams.

●休息日
我真想睡个午觉。
I want to take a nap.
I want to take a nap. (我真想睡个午觉。)
But you just woke up. (你不是方才起来吗?)
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下儿”。
I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺会儿。)
我往躺一会儿。
I'm going to lie down. *用于稍感疲惫的时候。
I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一会儿。)
你在装睡啊!
You're pretending to be asleep.
You're just pretending that you're asleep.
You're not really asleep. (你实在没睡吧!)
I know you're still awake. (我晓得你还没睡。)
你睡着了吗?
Were you sleeping?
Were you asleep?
没有,还没睡呢。
No, I was awake.
你能给孩子换块尿布吗?
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)
Again? (又要换呀?)
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分钟前我刚换过的。)
想尿尿吗?
Do you need to pee? *重要对小孩子用。
该尿尿了。
It's time to go wee-wee. *重要对小孩子用。
It's time to go pee-pee. *对儿童用wee和pee,对婴幼儿用堆叠wee-wee和pee-pee的形式默示“小便”。

蒙一儿。
Peekaboo! *孩子们在玩躲猫游戏时常用。年夜人偶尔也半带玩乐地利用。
Peekaboo! (蒙一儿。)
Do it again. (再来一次。)
胳肢胳肢。
Kuchi-kuchi-koo. *胳肢婴儿时用。年夜人偶尔开玩笑时也用。
我们来投球吧。
Let's play catch.
Let's play catch. (我们来投球吧。)
Great! (好呀!)
Let's play ball.
漏水了。
The water is leaking.
The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。)
满是灰呀。
It's so dusty. *dusty“到处都是灰尘”、“沾满灰尘”。
It's so dusty. (都是灰啊!)
I didn't notice. (我倒没留意。)
It needs to be dusted. (得扫扫了。)
这间房子通风真差。
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房间等中央“通风欠好”、“憋闷得慌”。
The air is thick. (这里真闷。)
I can't breathe in this room. (这屋让人喘不外气来。)
The air is dense. (空气浑浊。)
这个房间很通风。
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂风的”。
你能往喂喂狗吗?
Will you feed the dog? *feed “喂食”。
Please give the dog some food.
你往遛遛狗吧?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。
Take care of my brother and sister.
Take care of my brother and sister. (帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。)
You bet. (放心吧。)
请(给动物)浇点水。
Please water the plants. *water在这里是动词“浇水,洒水”。
Can I help? (要我帮助吗?)
Yes, please water the plants. (好吧,请帮我给花浇浇水。)
啊!如何这么乱呀!
What a mess! *母亲看到孩子们的房间时常说的一句话。
I'm out of money.
I'm flat broke. * 夸张的说法。
现在我有良多现金。
I have a lot of money on me now.
I brought a lot of money with me. (我带来了良多现金。)
I'm rich now. (我现在很有钱。)
I'm rolling in it.
I have lots of cash on me.
我可没偶尔间闲呆着。
I can't afford to be lazy. *afford“有钱,偶尔间,无力量”、“有充裕”。
I can't afford to be idle.
I don't have time to be lazy.
多浪费呀!
What a waste! *waste “浪费,疏弃,白费”。
How wasteful!
他因为还不上债而躲了起来。
He didn't pay the debt and disappeared. *debt“告贷,欠债,有欠债的状况”。

He skipped town without paying his debt.
收藏 有帮助 没帮助

上篇: 祝愿常用英语
下篇: 愉快时常用英语

相关主题